The Gift Guide for Her is a collection of all the things I own and love, or a running list of things I REALLY want. If I had to pick my most wanted item on my Christmas list this year, it would be a Lack of Color fedora hat – my favorites here, here and here. This Urban Outfitters Hat is a more affordable alternative for $44.
Before I get started with the Gifts for Her recommendations, you can shop my above outfit here:
Top Product Recommendations
- Cozy Sweatpants – a must need for coming home after work. I love the Lululemon Ready to Rulu (I have 3 pairs) and the Outdoor Voices Cloud Knit (these are tighter and more of a legging fit than the Rulu). If you’re looking for the most comfortable lounge leggings, the Align Leggings come in multiple colors. If you’re looking to upgrade your workout bag, this one is my favorite with tons of pockets/compartments.
- Hair Tools – T3 Curling Wand hands down, LOVE IT. Just got it this year and it’s worth the hype. Found this T3 Micro package that comes with a brush, clips, shower cap plus the wand for the same price as the normal wand! Woohoo!
- Wardrobe Staples – a Suede Jacket or Leather Jacket are a must have. If you’re looking for a winter coat, this Wool Parka is my favorite. I have it in 2 colors and looking to get it in a third, that’s how much I love it!
- Practical Gifts – I love receiving something I will use everyday. Items like a sleek snakeskin laptop envelope clutch or a more functional style with built in compartments like this one. Another option are Yeti Tumblers or Lilly Pulitzer Wine Glasses. A card wallet also makes a great gift – I’ve had this calf hair wallet for years! Travel packing cubes are great for the traveller.
- Affordable Options – A fuzzy pair of slippers, beanie, plaid scarf, passport / luggage tag, initial mug, softest pjs ever, a Nike/Adidas hat, or trendy pearl headbands are a bang for the buck since you’ll get so much use out of them!
- Splurges – If you’re looking for a Michele watch, I found one on sale that’s two tone gold and silver (the best of both worlds). Another great option in an Apple Watch (or an upgraded Kate Spade watch band here), AirPods Pro, or Sony Headphones. I’ve had Beats for years, and just tried my Mom’s Sony over Thanksgiving and want to convert. The Beats hurt my ears after 30 minutes. A nice leather tote for work with a zipper is also a great gift – I love the Tory Burch one. And finally, one more item that is high on my want list, are Krewe Sunglasses. I love the different tortoise colors and shape. My current most worn sunglasses are these Round Ray Bans. And this Ray Ban Guide might help you pick out the perfect pair!
Here’s the full list of everything I recommend 100x over! Seriously, I don’t know how you could go wrong with any of these options.
Gift Guide for Her
Shoppable Content Under the Collage
More Gift Guides / Helpful Articles: