Hi, I’m Anna! Welcome to the corner of the internet where you’ll find boho & bright style, travel adventures, and life in my latest“hometown” – Nashville, Tennessee.
My love and I recently bought a house – and we’re taking on the renovations ourselves (with the help of my Dad who’s an amazing DIY guru). You’ll be seeing more home content here – from DIY tutorials to home decor inspiration. We have a LOT of ideas for this house, but need to go 1 room at a time!
If I’m not sharing what’s going on in la casa, you’ll be seeing tons of outfit inspiration. Mostly color and little bit boho – you’ll find that in my home decor and fashion picks. I do LOVE a good neutral though – it’s perfect for certain occasions.
Vibes here are not taking yourself too seriously and looking at the glass half full. I’ll be sharing my personal experiences – whether its a DIY fail, hy I’m converting to non-toxic / healthier organic lifestyle in foods and products, and outfit inspiration for when you need to look pretty. Oh, and what’s on sale (especially if it’s Free People).
I hope to inspire you to try something new and make a positive change – whether it’s installing tile yourself, going bold and wearing that fur jacket or open back dress, or switching out your kitchen pans to something non-toxic. And if you’re looking for your next adventure, don’t forget to check out my travel guides! Nature calls our name – so you’ll definitely see us on the mountain snowboarding every winter and hiking somewhere new in the summer.
Basic + Fun Facts
- I grew up in East Lansing, Michigan and graduated from Michigan State in 2014 with a degree in marketing
- I moved to Austin, TX from 2014 – 2018 and it’s hands down my favorite US city
- I am currently 28, and live in Nashville, TN with my boyfriend Ross and 10 year old “stepson”
- Basically, I’m a midwestern girl who’s fallen in love with the south and warm weather
- I only like to watch movies / TV shows once – I don’t like it if I know what happens
- I have a full-time job at Dell working in HR/Talent Development
- I love sharing blogger tips for newbies or microbloggers!
PRESS/Collaboration Inquiries: email@example.com