Pleated skirts are one of the most underated wardrobe staples – especially in a midi or maxi length. In general, midi skirts are amazing and can be paired so many ways – you can use this post of 1 midi skirt paired 6 ways for more inspo.
6 reasons to love a pleated midi:
- Seasonless in neutral colors – Yes – you can wear it all year long! You can pair it so many different ways depending on season…which leads me to reason #2
- Endless Outfit options – it’s truly one of the most versatile pieces in your closet. In colder months, pair with a long sleeve and a jacket (leather, suede, anything). Or wear with a chunky sweater! In summer months – a tank or casual tee. Throw on a blazer too to make a statement in the office.
- You can dress up or down – essentially works for any occasion depending on the top and shoes you pair with it!
- You’ll make a statement – the pleats are eye catching and I can guarantee a compliment every time you wear it
- Timeless – I’ve had the one pictured since 2013 – going on 6 years strong and there’s no reason to invest in another one since it still works great! I did get a pricier skirt from BCBGMaxAzria so the quality has held up over the years.
- Stand out over the Holidays – in addition to a solid neutral color, I HIGHLY recommend a silver, gold, rose gold, or any metallic colored pleated skirt for holiday parties or NYE! (I still need to get one!)
Shop My Exact Look
Shop more leopard trends here (sweaters, coats, tops, etc!)
My exact one is the Urban Outfitters one and I love it