#AD This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrunchTimeMyWay
The big game of the year is here – and surprise – Ross and I are spending it at home! For a change of scenery and to create a little more excitement, we’re moving the tv outside on the deck and setting up the snacks outside.
Because are we really here to watch the game, or eat the snacks? While the man in the house might be more into the game, I’m totally team snacks. Ross will also expect all his favorite drinks and snacks anyway – so really he’s rooting for both teams! To prepare for Game Day, I always make sure to stock up on all my favorite munchies from PEPSI® and Frito-Lay! The countdown to crunchtime is on! You can click here for details and promotions at Publix.
GAME DAY SHOPPING AT PUBLIX
When I go to stock up on groceries, shopping at Publix is always a pleasure! The store is so organized, the aisles are wide, and feels so clean – in terms of both sanitized and not cluttered. There’s someone sanitizing every cart before they are offered to customers, and the shelves are always organized and easy to find the products you’re looking for – making it easier to get in and out faster!
PICKING OUT SNACKS
Chips and dips are some of the easiest snacks (because there isn’t much prep work except pouring into bowls) and are fan favorites – so that’s what I tend to lean towards putting out on game day. Since I think all of you reading this are also here for the snacks – let’s play a more important game than what’s going to be on the tv! #CrunchTimeMyWay
Are you team:
- Tostitos® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips vs. Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
- Lay’s® Classic Potato Chips vs Smartfood® White Cheddar Popcorn
- PEPSI® vs PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR
- AQUAFINA® Purified Drinking Water vs bubly™ sparkling water
- You can never go wrong with Tostitos® SCOOPS!®! You get that Salsa on each chip perfectly!
- Oh this is a hard one. The Smartfood® Popcorn is awesome, so I’m going with that choice!
- I’m a classic PEPSI® girl!
- bubly™ sparkling water all the way! I’ve tried so many types of sparkling waters, and blackberrybubly™ is my favorite flavor. They keep coming out with new ones, every time I go grocery shopping I try a new flavor. I have my eye on limebubly™ next!
BACKYARD GAME DAY SETUP
You don’t need a fancy patio, sunroom or deck to make a cozy space outdoors – as long as you live in a warmer climate where hanging out outside is tolerable! We have a regular, outdoor deck and made the space cozy by adding an outdoor rug and blankets. We had a small table for our food set up and laid out our drinks along the steps by the tv. You can get creative with your setup and crate a party at home to celebrate the game with great food and drinks!
I hope this post helps inspire you to create a fun atmosphere at home for the big game, whether it’s outside on your patio and staying indoors by the fire if it’s too cold. Either way, the PEPSI® will be cold and the Tostitos® chips will be ready to dip!
Visit www.CrunchTimeMyWay.com for more details and promotions!