Gift giving is such an art. It’s really about knowing your person to be able to get something they will love. Below is an accumulation of things Ross loves, things I’ve gotten him in the past, or “ideas” I have on a running list in my head.
The question I always ask when gift giving is, no matter who it’s for, is “Is this useful?” If its useful, or you know the other person will use it, GO FOR IT. The only thing that isn’t useful are things that sit on the shelf. For clothes, an easy starting point is thinking of any upcoming trips or activities you may have. Ski trip coming up? Maybe a few fleece Patagonia, hat or even a Ski Jacket.
Brands I normally can’t go wrong with for Ross – Patagonia, North Face, Lululemon, Yeti, Ugg, and Nike.
I also love unique, quality, hand crafted gifts like the leather goods from Clayton and Crume. These leather monogrammed rock glasses are perfect for gift for your man, dad, or brother! Clayton and Crume also makes belts, wallets, coasters and additional handmade leather goods all made in Kentucky! You can get FREE SHIPPING using my discount code ANNA.
Here are the coasters below! They make tons of custom ones varying by state and city. You can also get all of their goods monogrammed like the rock glasses.
Now let’s get to the gift guides!
MENS GIFT GUIDE UNDER $100 – ACCESSORIES
MENS GIFT GUIDE UNDER $100 – CLOTHES & SHOES
MENS GIFT GUIDE SPLURGE WORTHY
Best Gifts Under $50 / Stocking Stuffers
- Yeti Tumbler
- North Face Hat or his Favorite Team hat (NFL, NHL, etc)
- North Face Etip Tech Gloves
- Lululemon Boxer Briefs or Ted Baker (Ross loves how soft these are)
- Toiletry Bag
- Whiskey Ice Ball Tray
- Patterned Socks! – Jcrew, Jcrew Factory, and Banana Republic
- Favorite Sports Team Nike Hoodie / Shirt (or get him yours! Love gifting Ross (Alabama alum) Michigan State gear)
- Ugg Slippers or Moccasins
- Patagonia ¼ Zip pullover Fuzzy or Better Sweater
- Lululemon Sweatpants or Ugg Sweatpants
- Lululemon Shorts – Lined or Unlined
- Pottery Barn or Ugg Robe
- Toms Lace Up Sneakers – genuinely Ross’s favorite casual shoe
- Nike Running Vest or North Face Apex Vest
- FitBit or Apple Watch
- AirPods Pro
- GoPro or Go Pro Accessories if he has one. The accessories we use the most are the 3 in 1 tripod, clamp, suction and chest strap.
- Yeti Cooler – soft or hard (we have hard but I think soft would be used more)
- Briefcase / Travel Backpack – found Tumi on sale!
- Ray Ban Sunglasses – read the Ray Ban sunglass guide here for more
- Suitcase – Away, Tumi, or Samsonite (budget friendly)
MORE GIFT GIVING TIPS
Think about any trips coming up or any sports they enjoy. Here are a few examples:
- Ross LOVES snowboarding, and loves getting new gear every year for the mountain, so it’s nice to add a little something for our trip under the tree. My favorite online shop to buy winter gear is The House – they always have the latest styles, top quality ski/board brands, and best prices.
- Maybe you’re going somewhere tropical soon for vacation. Throw a swimsuit under the Christmas tree!
- Ross would take every day off of work to play golf if he could. For his birthday one year, I took him to the golf store to pick out a new putter. It can be more about the experience if you are not an expert on picking out gear and don’t want to ruin the surprise!
And, as always, quality time is the best gift! If you want to add something extra, find an experience for you to enjoy together. Some ideas below:
- Weekend Trip (any Winery nearby, or go big and travel)
- Concert Tickets
- Cooking Class